Discovering talents together
Fachhochschule Dortmund - University of Applied Sciences and Arts - our 800 employees continuously work with great motivation to
foster, promote and combine the skills of more than 14,500 students. As one of the ten largest universities of applied sciences in Germany, we offer an excellent teaching and learning environment with our study programs in engineering and social sciences, business studies as well as in architecture, design and computer science with numerous research projects as the best foundation for a successful future of our students.
Take the advantage of the opportunity to discover talents - of others, your own, the mutual and the hidden ones.
Prof. Dr. Wolff
at Human Resources:
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your online application until 04 October 2020
Join our university - starting as soon as possible, part-time employment (50%), limited until 30 November 2021 as
Learning Steward for the Project: Digital Education Ecosystem
Institute for the Digital Transformation of Application and Living Domains (IDiAL)
(Salary level: 13 TV-L)
With the project “Digital Education Ecosystem (DEE)”, Fachhochschule Dortmund aims at establishing a digital teaching and learning environment for joint Master’s programs with several European universities. In this context, we are looking to fill the position of a consultant, implementer and coach for digital teaching and learning scenarios. Graduates also have the option to pursue a doctoral degree at the Promotionskolleg NRW.
Your future responsibilities:
The responsibilities of a Learning Steward include:
- Developing a concept, planning and implementing digital and international teaching and learning scenarios, adequate methods and tools as well as the integration of university didactics.
- Developing digital and international module and study program concepts and integrating them into existing and future study programs
- Training and advising teachers and users as well as establishing a train the trainer program
- Coordinating partner universities, particularly in the EuroPIM consortium (Bilbao, Leuven, Kaunas, Trondheim) as well as in Eastern Europe
- Cooperating with the DAAD projects EuroPIM, ManDEE and ViMaCs and the Erasmus projects ProDiT and WORK4CE along with the exchange of results in the area of Virtual Master School
- Pilot teaching and evaluation of the formats in the context of block events, summer schools, excursions and workshops
- Creating project reports and documentations
- Preparing external funding applications, managing the consortium
- Authoring scientific publications in the area of "Digital University”
Your qualifications and skills:
- University degree in Project Management, Computer Science or Business Computing
- International experiences, particularly in the area of international Master’s programs
- Experience with eLearning management systems (preferably ILIAS or Moodle)
- Experience with digital teaching and learning environments
- Very good skills in the area of digital and international university didactics
- Project management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills and preferably teaching experience
- Very good English language skills, German or Russian would be a plus
We are looking forward to applications by an open-minded, inquisitive and committed person with a sense for the essential and thinking outside of the box
The advertised position can be also filled in combination with the currently advertised positions as "Learning Steward for the Project Industrial Twin Bachelor" or "IT Technology Steward for the Project Industrial Twin Bachelor" or "IT Technology Steward for the Project Digital Education Ecosystem". If you are interested, please apply for the respective positions and make a reference in your application.
As an employer, Fachhochschule Dortmund...
offers - the advantages of working in public service, in particular employment under the Collective Agreement for Public Service of the Federal States (TV-L).
promotes - the application of the latest scientific findings and the ongoing development through an extensive range of further education and training opportunities as well as the opportunity to pursue a doctorate.
focuses - on family and health by providing flexible work-/part-time options, telework/home office as well as offers from the Family Service and Health Management
provides - a modern university environment characterized by unique campus locations and good accessibility in the middle of the vibrant Ruhr Metropolis Dortmund
We encourage applications of qualified persons with severe disabilities and persons with disabilities with equivalent status in accordance with section 2 of the German Social Security Code (SGB) IX. We are also aiming to increase the proportion of women at our university and therefore particularly welcome applications from female candidates. This position is also suitable for part-time employment.